♥loves God! ♥loves singing & acting & dancing ♥RIA<3 ♥always a DG baby ♥quadruple eyelids ♥aquarius/left-handed/happy-go-lucky ♥fav colours orange,pink & white ♥fetish for dresses ♥hates forgetting to wish people happybirthday ♥half English half Chinese ♥going gaga over ice-cream ♥only eats red & purple gummy bears ♥has a red phone & an orange ipod ♥doesn't mind letting her thoughts run wild the whole day ♥stars are more fascinating than the moon ♥can't use a laptop effectively w/o a mouse ♥obviously I am random ♥you can call me Tham/Thumb/Thamster ♥I don't bite
Now I'm looking for a reason why
you even set my world into motion
And there's no more lies in the darkness there's light And nobody cries, there's only butterflies
There have been several impt dates that I haven't blogged about, for instance days where we girls have fun :D
I think it was one monday ago, caught Haunting of Molly Hartley with Daryl in the morning, it was a pretty good show, Chace Crawford still looks as hot, ya ya ya and then met the rest of the lazyboneys for lunch before heading to Daryl's place in a sucky oxygen-depriving bus 14 for cupcake-baking.
okay I'm sorry we used ready mix but still..
Daryl's house is like paradise. hahaha what you see is what you get. Gavin is forever so cutexz + rock band + wii + vainpots taking excessive photobooth + ultra good food for dinner + bakinggg WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?
There're a lot more pictures but I'm not gonna post all of 'em.